New King of mileage
Ride with the assurance low fuel consumption without worrying about your long journeys.
Less Fuel. More distance
Equipped with the 5-speed gear box, the 1st in its segment for better engine utilization and improved mileage.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Flame Red
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Designed for better performance and experiences, the CT 125 is styled classic, with the modern improvements of a third leg-rest, wide and long seat and SNS suspension to pack comfort and utility on daily trips.
WHAT POWERS THE CT 125
12V DC Headlamps
Powerful 12V Full DC headlamps to guide your path on journeys by night.
4-Stroke, 125cc, Natural Air-Cooled Engine
Experience improved engine performance that improves speed and mileage, making every ride more profitable.
Along with a display of improved engine performance, a strong tubular-type frame lends higher riding stability and improved balance for better safety on any road.
Hydraulic Telescopic Fork with SNS Rear Suspension
A wide-long seat with a 3rd leg-rest means you can ride bearing even more passengers or loads with great comfort. Best-in-class SNS rear suspension absorbs riding shock from poor roads.
Front and Rear Drum Brakes
Ride on in confidence that you’ll come to a safe halt with 130mm drum brakes on the front and rear.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke, Natural Air Cooled, SI Engine
- Max Power: 10 PS @7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 10.5 Nm @5500 rpm
- Displacement: 124.5 cc
- Starting:Kick & Electric Start
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 130 mm
- Brake Size Rear: 130 mm
- Tyre Front: 2.75 - 17", 41P
- Tyre Rear: 3.00 - 17", 50P
- Brake Type Front: Mechanically Expanding Shoes, Drum
- Brake Type Rear: Mechanically Expanding Shoes, Drum
- Wheel Base: 1235 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 1965 mm X 752 mm X 1072 mm
- Suspension Front: 125 mm Fork travel, Telescopic
- Kerb Weight: 114 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 10.5 L (2.3 L reserve)
- Suspension Rear: 94 mm Rear Wheel travel, SNS
- System: 12V (AC/DC)
- Battery: 12V 3Ah VRLA
- Head Lamps: 12V-35/35W-HS1, without pilot lamp