Superior Mileage. Unbelievable Performance
Comfortably push convention with a build to go the distance and engineering aimed at day-to-day efficiency.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Ebony Black Red
WHAT POWERS THE CT 100B
4-Stroke Single Cylinder Natural Air-Cooled Engine
Ride with the promise of best in class fuel efficiency and superior engine performance.
Experience a surprising boost in city performance from better torque at low speeds, conquering over-burning of fuel.
Hydraulic Telescopic Fork with SNS Rear Suspension
Ride with 110 mm front suspension and superior rear SNS suspension that absorbs shock from bad terrain.
Front and Rear Drum Brakes
Come to a safe stop anytime with 110 mm and 130 mm drum brakes on the front and rear.
12V DC Headlamps
Ride on, day or night, with 12V Full DC headlamps to guide your way forth.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 stroke Natural air cooled
- Max Power: 8.2 Ps (6.03 kW) @ 7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 8.05 Nm @ 4500 rpm
- Displacement: 99.27 cc
- Starting:Kick Start
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 110 mm
- Brake Size Rear: 130 mm
- Tyre Front: 2.75 X 17"
- Tyre Rear: 3 X 17"
- Brake Type Front: Mechanically Expanding Shoes, Drum
- Brake Type Rear: Mechanically Expanding Shoes, Drum
- Wheel Base: 1235 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 1970 mm x 770 mm x 1065 mm
- Suspension Front: Ceriani type, Telescopic, Stroke = 110mm
- Kerb Weight: 109 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 9.3 L ( 1.2L Usable reserve)
- Suspension Rear: Trailing arm with coaxial shock absorbers and coil springs
- System: 12 Volts AC + DC
- Battery: 12V 2.5Ah
- Head Lamps: 35/35W